Thursday, November 13, 2008

Remix Thursdays - Mystery Jets


Remix Thursdays are pretty sporadic around here.  But not to worry, there is a good one in store today.  I'm been feeling the Mystery Jets a bit, and I stumbled across the Joe and Will Ask? remix of Elizabeth, and my need for more and more grew from there.  There more in store from Dusty Cabinets - sorry, no working MySpace account, Erol Alkan, LA Riots, Loud Pipes, Foamo - the up-and-comer, who has been hailed as "the next Switch" - Delorean - not to be confused with Hot Pink Delorean, Riton, Switch himself, Duke Dumont, Justice, and The Shoes.


Have a listen:















Ladies and gentlemen, enjoy Mystery Jets.


1 comment:

JP said...

hi, I think you posted on my blog that I was copying your post but that was a coincidence and I have been doing the acoutic thursday thing since 2007 I don't why you are saying I'm stealing that you didn't even post the song