Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Come on Feel the Noize


So for the past few days, I've been out on the left coast, seeing how they kick it out here, Cali style, with some of my boys from the hood. The vibe out here is a bit different than that of the city (think BK, but smaller, and with a drugged out mellow.) So think of me as the temporary West Coast Corespondent.

Anyways, I've been thinking about trying to see a show while I'm out here, and I was fortunate enough to come across a free Boys Noize DJ set for tomorrow night - Wednesday, November 19, 2008. So if you're a left-coaster and you wanna check out some awesome free music, head over to Vessel in Union Square, San Fran.

We went and checked out Boys Noize when the Attack of the Unibros tour came through the city, and I can assure you first hand this is not a show to miss. So don't.

Check out Boys Noize remixing Gonzales:- a song which is also featured in the new EA Sports release of FIFA '09.



Photo by Ramon Palacios-Pelletier

And just because I've still been obsessed with this song:


And just in case you can't make it, you wan watch Boys Noize and A-Trak killing it at Webster Hall last month - even though whoever shot this video has horrible camera control.


No comments: