Yo, It's fall. I love fall. If you need to bake something because it's fall, or you just like to bake, maybe you should bake this wonderful recipe from http://www.deliciousdelicious.com:
1/2 loaf Zingerman's chocolate cherry bread, stale, cut into cubes
4 TBS. butter, melted
1/2 cup half and half
1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
Scharffen Berger chocolate sauce (or the closest thing you can find)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter four 1-cup ramkeins.
2. Toss bread cubes with melted butter, set aside.
3. Whisk eggs with sugar. Add half and half and vanilla. Whisk until combined. Add to bread cubes and toss to coat. Set aside for 30 minutes or cover and refrigerate up to 1 day.
4. Press bread mixture into ramekins and pour remaining sauce over the top.
5. Bake until puffed and bubbly, 20-25 minutes.
6. Cool slightly and invert on plates. Drizzle (or dollop) with hot chocolate sauce." (http://www.deliciousdelicious.com/archives/2005/03/happy_endings_b_1.html)