Sunday, September 7, 2008

What's Going on at Bryant Park?

So as you all know, I've been at the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week - Spring/Summer '09, shooting various shows.  So I'd like to update you a bit, let you in on some of what's in store for the '09 styles.  So far, I've attended the shows by Rubin Singer, Academy of Art University, Charlotte Ronson - no, I didn't actually get to see Lindsey in person.  Today was busy, with Tracy Reese, Russian designer Terexov, Hervé Léger by Max Azria - of BCBG fame - and the great, talented and iconic Diane Von Furstenberg all on my schedule - for my real job (shout out to whatswear.com).

Here's a visual dose of what's to come:
(Yeah, that's a fully)

Here's a dose of some catwalk music to aid the visuals:

Oh, and remember to keep and eye out for silent giant designer Tibi next year.

No comments: