Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tic Toc



and here i am stuck upstate after a week of the lush life Oneonta stylee. My bus ticket is lost and gone forever, my loot situation is non existent, and time just tic tocs on. B-more's own Rye Rye has got a new track with Busy Signal and the one and only M.I.A. which has been the hot on repeat the past few lushful days. Now that i've got time and no drink in my hand heres the dose for yous.

Boomp3.com
Busy Signal ft. Rye Rye and M.I.A..mp3

M.I.A has been quite busy as of late not only with that former track but also guest DJing with ex boo and Mad Decents own Diplo and Switch for BBC's Radio 1 program. Radio one's host, Gillis Peterson is on vacation so after a few brews the three drop some heat on the british airwaves. Mad Decent!


Boomp3.com
Diplo, Switch, M.I.A. - Takeover BBC Radio 1 Show.mp3



M.I.A. stays on the grind. Peep her newly launched site for her fresh new clothing line, music, photos, videos, and the blogness.

MIAUK.com

No comments: