Saturday, September 6, 2008

Rain Dance



Im way excited about this leak of Radioclit and Esau Mwamway's new jam, Rain Dance, featuring none other than M.I.A.. I find it quite appropriate as im sitting in my room and tropical storm hanna roles through the tri-state area. Stay inside and keep dry with the new rhythm.

said track:
Boomp3.com
Radioclit and Esau Mwamway - Rain Dance (ft M.I.A.).mp3

Here's two versions of Get It Up which have been floating around the internet for a bit. No Guts!

the original:
Boomp3.com
Radioclit and Esau Mwamway - Get It Up (ft. Santogold and M.I.A.).mp3

the remix:
Boomp3.com
Radioclit - Get It Up (Ft. Gorilla Zoe, M.I.A., Santogold).mp3

and remember the dynamic duo of M.I.A. and Diplo

I love diplo:
Boomp3.com
M.I.A. - Track 10 (Piracy Funds Terrorism).mp3

and if you havent seen already...


don't forget to check out M.I.A.'s website for exclusive clothing coming soon.

No comments: