Friday, August 8, 2008

My Block is Hot

Jackie
Photo: W. Lodzinski - Click



The Township of Union aka Union Zoo aka U-Town aka My Nine Square Miles was voted by cnn money to be the 75th best town to live in the country out of 100 other towns/cities. Worrd. This only means that the police will be patrolling a lot more for no reason and wasting my motherfuckin tax dollars, holla dolla. But for real, big ups to my home town and the whole east coast because thats just how we do and we're really only twenty minutes from the city without traffic not thirty. Traffic and transit on the 1's, 10 10 wins you give them 22 minutes and they'll give you the world.

Scarface - On My Block

Boomp3.com

and thanks to a blog that all of yous are much more familiar with Discobelle for always getting a hold of the fire. New Lykke Li and Santogold's Get it up unremixed with Esau Mwamwaya.

Lykke Li - Little Bit (Loving Hard Remix)

Boomp3.com

Santogold, Radioclit, M.I.A., and Esau Mwamwaya - Get It Up

Boomp3.com


No comments: