Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I Wanna Dance With Somebody

So today I was feeling a bit down. I missed the last free movie of the summer at McCarren - which is also pretty much the end of McCarren Pool as a venue. I also missed what was probably one of the last summer nights of free beer at the Lazy Catfish. Luckily, I have Whitney Houston to cheer me up.
Remember the year 1987? Ms. Houston was on top of her game, and on top of the music charts, with her hit song I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me). Well the song has been resuscitated and revived by remix artist OCD Automatic.


As if that wasn't awesome enough, I also somehow came across a surprisingly - but really not so surprising - great rendition of Ms. Houston's hit song, as performed by none other than David Byrne.


Cheers to Nate.  He helped me with my 'ness when I fucked up my 'ness.  Probably 'cause I failed those comp. classes at Hartwick.  Good lookin' out.

No comments: